6th October 2018, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Master of Physiotherapy for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) student?

Hi friends, I am doing BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology. I want to study MPT means, Master of Physiotherapy in my Post Graduation after completing my BSc. So, is it possible for me to do MPT after my BSc?

20th February 2023, 11:48 AM
Tibia

Default Re: Possibility to study Master of Physiotherapy for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) student?

The criteria to study MPT is
Candidate should have completed their bachelors in physiotherapy with at least 50% in their graduation
Candidate who have completed bsc in physiotherapy are also eligible for this post
But according to your degree you won't be eligible for masters in physiotherapy course after bsc in medical technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?