27th November 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics after B.Sc Physiotherapy? Which universities offer Ph.D in the same?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Physiotherapy and want to do Ph.D. Please tell me can I do Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics. How to do Ph.D in the same? Which universities offers Ph.D in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to do PhD in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics with procedure of admission? Scopes after PhD in this stream? -- [New]
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics? Fee structure of these universities?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Neuro field after studying BPT?
  4. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  7. Does CMJ University offer PhD in Physiotherapy course? Streams available to study in PhD(Physiotherapy)?
  8. Can I study PhD in Rehabilitation Science being a Health Science Physiotherapy postgraduate?
  9. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  10. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D Physiotherapy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  13. Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?
  14. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  15. Requirements to study PhD in India for Master of Physiotherapy student of Australia?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  18. Ph.D in Sports Rehabilitation after physiotherapy?
30th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics after B.Sc Physiotherapy? Which universities offer Ph.D in the same?

I am sorry to say that you cannot do Ph.D based on your current qualification which is only B.Sc in Physiotherapy. You need to complete your Masters degree course in order to do Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Physiotherapy from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
So, you are not eligible at this moment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?