25th October 2018, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS through Intermediate Biology for BTech final year student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in final year of BTech. I want to join Intermediate again with Biology stream, because I want to study MBBS now. So, my question is, is it possible for me to study MBBS in this case?

27th October 2018, 08:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS through Intermediate Biology for BTech final year student?

Yes, candidates passed 12th in PCB are eligible to appear for NEET examination. NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The examination is conducted by NTA.

The minimum age limit is 17 years while the case to decide the maximum age limit is pending before supreme court.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% in PCB. Examination is conducted for admission in government and private colleges.
28th October 2018, 11:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS through Intermediate Biology for BTech final year student?

One can get admission in MBBS course. It is five year course. Candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination for admission in the course.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 50%.

So, if you have above qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?