13th October 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in networking field after completing MCA?

i have complete mca
but i am not interested in software
my interest in networking field

so try to give my questions answer

thanku................

21st December 2011, 03:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join in networking field after completing MCA?

In order to get job in hardware and networking you should be adept with hardware components , trouble shooting, operating system instalation,maintance , networking basics N+ (network essentials). if you have the required knowledge and skill then try to appear for interviews related to networking. In order to get interview calls register with the local consultancies or keep following the official website of companies in which you are interested to work. The notifications for vacancies are always updated. As a MCA you will have several opportunities for jobs so keep updated about vacancies and you will get a job at the earliest.
5th May 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
my name is anuj i m doing mca now its my last semester & now i have three questions

1. I want to do a certification course but i m not good in programming i want to know that which course is best
2. which course have more scope & give me a highest scale package
3. I have two options RHCE vs CCNA & i want to know that which is best & highest level networking course

i m waiting for reply i m so worried about my carrer
26th November 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am vivek i have completed my MCA ( Distance Education in PTU) & I have two year experience in technical support but i want tocertification in Networking Field which is good for me.
28th September 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
my name is anuj i m doing mca now its my last semester & now i have three questions

1. I want to do a certification course but i m not good in programming i want to know that which course is best
2. which course have more scope & give me a highest scale package
3. I have two options RHCE vs CCNA & i want to know that which is best & highest level networking course

i m waiting for reply i m so worried about my carrer
28th October 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am bca student 2 year but not interested for programing field so networking field how for my life opportunity and so what best option in ??????? please reply to me so asked questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?