4th August 2016, 01:47 PM
Qmty

Is it possible to attempt NATA with commerce stream?

I am passing my SSC examination in March, in first attempt. My question to you is that i want to do NATA (entrance) examination with commerce stream, so is it possible?

4th August 2016, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attempt NATA with commerce stream?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is a National level entrance examination conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi for offering admission to interested candidates in first year of five years B.Arch course.

Candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination or above are eligible to appear in NATA examination. But, only candidates who have qualified an Aptitude Test in Architecture and have secured 50% marks in 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subject from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are going to complete your 10th standard in March and interested to attempt NATA examination by pursuing Commerce stream, if you have taken Mathematics as one of the subject in your 12th standard Commerce stream, you are eligible to attempt NATA examination else, you are not eligible to attempt NATA examination.
4th August 2016, 10:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

>> For National Aptitude Test in Architecture candidate must have 12th passed from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.

>> In order to appear in National Aptitude Test in Architecture candidate must have study mathematics in your class 12th.

>> As you say you have study commerce stream in 12th class so i want to you say that if you have mathematics with commerce stream then you are eligible for National Aptitude Test in Architecture other wise not.

>> For more information you can visit at the website www.nata.in
4th August 2016, 10:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all I would like to tell you that to appear in NATA exam a candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and Mathematics with at least 60% marks from recognised board.
Hence , you are not eligible to appear in this exam as you are commerce stream.
5th August 2016, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmty View Post
I am passing my SSC examination in March, in first attempt. My question to you is that i want to do NATA (entrance) examination with commerce stream, so is it possible?
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?