28th September 2015, 01:10 PM
sammy041

Is it possible that can I get into TCS?

I have completed my engineering and i got an offer from TCS in my 7th sem
but unfortunately my agregate has become 59%,though i completed aspire modules n i may get joining letter too but the eligibility is 60% so is there any possibilities that i can get through else what should i do further.

28th September 2015, 03:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible that can I get into TCS?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services .

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for TCS if you satisfy following eligibility criteria .

-The candidate must have passed B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BA/B.Sc. from a recognized university .

-The candidate should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics .

-The candidate should not have appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months .

- The candidate should have good communication skills ,interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills .

The selection process involves of

* Written-test,

* Interview, and

* Group Discussion
28th September 2015, 05:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy041 View Post
I have completed my engineering and i got an offer from TCS in my 7th sem
but unfortunately my agregate has become 59%,though i completed aspire modules n i may get joining letter too but the eligibility is 60% so is there any possibilities that i can get through else what should i do further.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment. Eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment is given below.

TCS is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
28th September 2015, 09:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

TCS is the Tata Consultancy Services.

Academic eligibility criteria:

Candidates must have obtained 60% throughout 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from recognized institutes.

There should not be any pending backlogs. Maximum of two years gap between studies with valid reason is allowed.

Yes, you will face difficulty and TCS may even cancel your joining because you have only 59% marks. Please contact the TCS recruitment cell for further details.
28th September 2015, 10:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Your joining will be cancelled because it is clearly mentioned that a candidate must score at least 60% marks throughout the academics from 10th, 10+2 to bachelor's degree from a recognized institute.

Since you have only 59%, you are not meeting the eligibility requirement for the company even after clearing the technical and HR round interview of TCS.
29th September 2015, 12:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TCS stands for the Tata Consultancy Services. It is the number one Information technology company of India. To be eligible for recruitment process and joining this company, a candidates must have passed 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute.

The percentage of marks should not be less than 60% in all levels of education. Its good that you have got the offer letter from the TCS after recruitment process but there is very less possibility that TCS will allow you to join the company as per eligibility criteria a candidate must have 60% or more in bachelor's degree.

You must contact the recruitment department of TCS for further information because in some cases they take another test for joining.
30th October 2015, 03:48 PM
bhargim

Since your aggregate is 59% after doing your B.Tech, you can not be eligible for TCS.

Minimum criteria is, students should have 60% in all the studies.

Though you got an offer,at the time of joining, you need to fill so many forms and there you need to mention your percentage.

Moreover TCS will cross verify your percentage. So, you can not join TCS.

Without having 60% in B.Tech, it is very difficult to get a job.

There are some start up companies in which you try for jobs.

There will be written test and Interview for selection rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?