6th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How many chances are there to appear for NDA entrance exam

how many chances in appearing N.D.A entrance exam

9th January 2013, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many chances are there to appear for NDA entrance exam

You can apply for NDA exam any number of times. Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required. Unmarried candidates below 19 years are eligible. The lower age limit is 16 ½ years. Details on the exam can be collected from UPSC portal.
9th January 2013, 11:20 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many chances are there to appear for NDA entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Chances For NDA

A candidate can appear for the National Defense Academy(NDA) only if :-

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years as on 1st January or 1st July..

>> Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board..

There is no limit on the number of attempts for which you can appear for the exam..

You can appear as long as your age permits..

You need to clear the following rounds in order to get recruited :-

>> Written Exam
>> Interview Round
>> Medical Exam

I have attached some of the previous year question papers and the physical requirements which you need to satisfy to clear the medical exam..

You can visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details on this exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA2 2012 GAT.pdf(1.43 MB, 590 views)
File Type: pdf NDA2 MATHS 2012.pdf(895.7 KB, 483 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 611 views)
10th January 2013, 11:20 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can apply for any number of times for National Defence Academy examination and there is no limitation . You can apply for any no.of times for NDA & NA Exam but your education qualification & age limits must have a satisfied .

National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year in the month of April and August . NDA & NA (I) Exam notification was released and details is available in the official website of UPSC .

NDA & NA Exam (I),2012 ::
  • Date of commencement of Notification :: 31.12.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :: 30.01.13
  • Date of examination :: 15.04.13

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam ::

For Army wings of NDA Exam :: You must have passed your 10+2 exam with any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized School or University .

For Navy or Air force wings Exam :: You must have passed your 10+2 exam with mathematics and physics as subjects are eligible for NDA Examination .

For 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Naval Academy :: You must have passed your 10+2 exam with mathematics and physics as subjects or equivalent qualification from a recognized School or University .

NDA through filled seats are ::

NDA Exam(Army,Navy and Air force) :: 300 Nos

NA Exam(10+2 Naval Academy) :: 55 Nos

If you are regarding more details about the NDA Examination and then visit the official website of UPSC :: www.upsc.gov.in
10th January 2013, 11:34 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can apply for any number of times for National Defence Academy examination and there is no limitation . You can apply for any no.of times for NDA & NA Exam but your education qualification & age limits must have a satisfied .

National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year in the month of April and August . NDA & NA (I) Exam notification was released and details is available in the official website of UPSC .

NDA & NA Exam (I),2012 ::
  • Date of commencement of Notification :: 22.12.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :: 21.01.13
  • Date of examination :: 14.04.13

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam ::

For Army wings of NDA Exam :: You must have passed your 10+2 exam with any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized School or University .

For Navy or Air force wings Exam :: You must have passed your 10+2 exam with mathematics and physics as subjects are eligible for NDA Examination .

For 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Naval Academy :: You must have passed your 10+2 exam with mathematics and physics as subjects or equivalent qualification from a recognized School or University .

NDA through filled seats are ::

NDA Exam(Army,Navy and Air force) :: 300 Nos

NA Exam(10+2 Naval Academy) :: 55 Nos

If you are regarding more details about the NDA Examination and then visit the official website of UPSC :: www.upsc.gov.in
12th January 2013, 06:36 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Union Public Service Commission conducts the NDA Examination twice in a year as NDA-I & NDA-II .

NDA-I is conducted in the month of April whereas NDA-II is conducted in the month of August.

As per UPSC , there is no bar on the number of times that you are allowed to appear in the NDA Examination.

Only thing that you have to consider is that your age must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

This is because as per the UPSC , only those candidates are referred eligible for the exam who have their age in the bracket of 16.5-19 years.

* Also only male candidates having Indian Citizenship are allowed to appear in this examination.

* The Minimum educational qualification that you should is 12th from any recognized board.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

14th January 2013, 08:05 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
There is no as such criteria about the number of chances.

You can apply for NDA exams as many times as you want till the time you are meeting the Minimum Eligibilty Criteria set up by the UPSC to appear in the NDA exams.

Below is the Eligibilty Criteria:
12th pass for the Army wing
12th pass with Phy and Maths as subjects for the Airforce and Navy wing

Age- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum 19 years

Only Male candidates can apply
28th September 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I had filled the NDA form but I couldn't appear the exam? then have a chance because not appear twice
30th October 2015, 03:51 PM
bhargim

NDA Entrance Exam is organized two times in a year by UPSC which means Union Public Service Commission.

Students who want to join defence services like
Army
Navy
Air Force
can apply for this exam after completing their 12th class.

Age that is required for students is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Within this age, students can apply for NDA Exam for any number of times.

There is no limit on chances. But you can write only upto 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?