19th May 2010, 11:25 PM
ashakiranl29

Is it possible to change the examination centre from Delhi to Bangalore for Probationary Engineer exam (Electronics) in BEL, Delhi?

I, Asha Kiran L, have applied for the post of Probationary Engineer, (Electronics) in BEL, New delhi in response to Advertisement published in 28 April, . I have opted for Examination Centre at Delhi for written examination to be held on 4th July.

Due to some unavoidable circumstances I will be away at Bangalore on 4th July and cannot be made myself possible to be present at Delhi to attend the written test at Delhi as opted. I want to know, whether it is possible to change the examination centre from Delhi to Bangalore?

22nd February 2012, 09:57 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: Is it possible to change the examination centre from Delhi to Bangalore for Probationary Engineer exam (Electronics) in BEL, Delhi?

Though it is not possble to change your examination centre from Delhi to Bangalore, but you try to change it by requesting your examination board authority. You give them your problem details to change the examination centre if it is possible.
23rd February 2012, 06:58 PM
arpitachouksey

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to change the examination centre from Delhi to Bangalore for Probationary Engineer exam (Electronics) in BEL, Delhi?

He,sorry friend but now it will be impossible to change exam center,so manage your timing according to it.Best of Luck
30th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the examination centre from Delhi to Bangalore for Probationary Engineer exam (Electronics) in BEL, Delhi?

where is nav bharti sr sec school in delhi -110052
2nd June 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can i change my exam centre for BEL Exam 2015 from lucknow to delhi??
2nd June 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

where is the examination centre for brobationary engineering in Delhi.
28th June 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I know about the address of center through mail or ? Please reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?