2nd June 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my course in college after completion of 1st year?

Is it possible to change my course in college after completion of 1st year? What would be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the compete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

3rd June 2016, 01:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course in college after completion of 1st year?

No, it is not possible to change the course for pursuing your higher studies after completion of first year. You can't pursue first year of one course and second year of another course.

In order to be eligible to get the course certificate which you are pursuing, You need to complete the full course without changing to another stream.

If you are not interested to do the course which you are pursuing then, you can discontinue from the course but, to get your certificates back from your college, you need to pay the complete course fee till final year.

They will issue all your certificates which you had submitted in the college and you can join in any other course which you are interested for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?