17th June 2012, 01:42 AM
randive593

Procedure to change my Engineering college after completion of 1st year?

what's the processes to change the engineering college after first year ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
  3. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  5. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  6. ?
  7. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  8. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  9. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  10. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  11. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  12. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  13. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  14. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University
  16. How to change my branch from EE to M.E while in 1st year?
  17. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  18. What is a minimum score required to change college after 1st year?
17th June 2012, 01:54 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: Procedure to change my Engineering college after completion of 1st year?

First you decide really you want to change the college ,if you decide select your interested college correctly after that you should take the certificates from your college and join in your selected college with management cota and study well

all the best
13th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change my Engineering college after completion of 1st year?

CAN WE CHANGE OUR COLLEGE AFTER 1ST YR OF ENGINEERING. AND CAN WE CHANGE OUR SUBJET???
17th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for changing our engineering college after 1st year from MU?
30th August 2012, 07:47 PM
JAI R

I'm a 1st year student of B.E in CS. I would like to change my college for the 2nd year. Currently i'm studying in a VTU based University where i got admitted through Karnataka CET. The present institution i'm studying has no proper teaching facilities and hostels are poor in condition and " MAINLY THERE IS NO PROPER PLACEMENTS ".I have secured only 52% in my 12th class due to some health issues but my 1semester marks is 91% and second semester marks is 94%...Is it is possible to join PESIT by this marks to second year. I have also got the permission from my institution. So please anyone suggest me what are the procedures to join another institution from 2nd year and also the estimated fees infrastructure that requires to join PESIT. Thanks.
8th September 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i want tu change my college after 1 year my college is affilated to AICTE and GBTU which can i get in delhi?????????
20th September 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I just wanted to ask that can i transfer or change university from pune to aurangabad(maharashtra) after completing my 1st year engineering with keeping the same branch.
4th November 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in computer science ... i want to change my college...is there any choice plz help me guyz....
4th January 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am from pune university sir i really want to change my college for 2nd year please sir tell me the critera required for that please sir please and one more thing is that if i transfer another college of same university then that college will give me addm. in management cota ya as per dte?
10th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by randive593 View Post
what's the processes to change the engineering college after first year ?
can i should know how to change college and what is the procedure of changing college after the compeletion of first year ??
16th March 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i m student of 1st year of b.tech in rtu kota plz tell me procedure change collage
23rd March 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

can i change college after 1st year from JNTUH to JNTUA
5th April 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I want to change the college from shekhawati college to other college.We realise that this college is not good for me and i cant afford this college fee.I belongs to sri ganganagar and .so plz give me any advice.
2nd May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

can i change the university after completing first year engineering from shivaji university to mumbai university
28th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

what's the processes to change the engineering college after first year
16th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am studying in engg. College in pune i have to change college in 2 year please halp me to how can i change my college?
8th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to change college for second year....and i want to know the procedure...present college i joined by anna univ. counselling...is there any couselling for second year lateral entry....
1st August 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

what's the procedure of changing university after first year??
28th August 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in aurangabad want to change my college . i wanted to go to mumbai for second year. can i do that? my home university is mumbai university
21st October 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my engIneeRIng college IN 1st yeAR what I dO
21st October 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my engIneeRIng college IN 1st yeAR what I dO
2nd December 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of BE 1 semester..can you just tell me how I can change my collage...mu collage is not at all good....teachers are not at all supportive....I am unable to study there...plz plz plz...tell me the procedure to change the collage....plz plz...I beg you.....
22nd December 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 96% (196.25cut off) in 12th but due to my family suitation i choose wrong college.can i have a chance to join in any gov.college after first year.
7th January 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i am first year student. I not only want to change my college, but also university. Is it possible? And if it is possible, what are minimum marks i need to score in first year. What is the procedure for it?
27th May 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college or stream for tfws Student after completing First year at pune university
16th September 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am first year student ..I want to change my college .I secured 86% in 2nd PUC can u suggests me to change the college
30th September 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to change college after 1year I am studing in a govt college were they is no proper teaching nd no proper maintaines of the class no porper class are conducted plz someone suggest me how to change the college plz plz
11th November 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i want change college after year in engg after changing college what is fees structure for sc student
3rd November 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying first year of cse branch in btech......I want to change my college to other college in hyderabad. ....I was admitted in my college through management quota. ...how can I change my college in 2nd year....does i have to pay any fees for getting back my certificates....from my current college
1st August 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed B.E 1 years and I want to change my college and there is any extra payment needed .please tell me procedure.
4th October 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

In pune university of engineering if I take admission in any institute by management in first year then I can change my admission in next year in another institute
22nd December 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Kind regards
I am a BE student of a GTU affiliated college and want to change the college as well as branch. Just tell the necessary procedure required for the same.
Hope for a prompt response.
Yours sincerely,
Harshant Baraiya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?