2nd November 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my education stream from Commerce to Science after passing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to continue with my studies but I want to change my education stream from Commerce to science. Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
7th November 2016, 10:04 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to change my education stream from Commerce to Science after passing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to continue with my studies but I want to change my education stream from Commerce to science. Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you have completed your 12th then you are not eligible to change your stream from commerce to science.

There is only one way to join the science stream that is, you will have to complete your 12th again.
You will have to study your 12th class again with the Physics, Chemistry and mathematics subjects.

So, after completing your 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, you can do your B.sc ( Bachelor in science).

If you unable to do the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then you can not change your stream.
So, i suggest you to join the 12th class again with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
7th November 2016, 08:32 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Is it possible to change my education stream from Commerce to Science after passing class 12th?

Quote:

You can not change your stream.
If you are in the 12th class then it is not possible to join the science stream.
If you want to pursue the science stream, then you will have to start from 11th class.
There is the only way to join the Science stream.
8th November 2016, 12:24 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change my education stream from Commerce to Science after passing class 12th?

Yes, of course you can change your education stream from commerce to science after completion of 12th. As per my knowledge there is not any specific process for changing stream. You just have to mention your subjects in the application form at the time of admission or if you want you can talk to your college authorities. Thanks
8th November 2016, 05:49 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
No, you can not change your stream after completing your 12th. If you are done your 12th with commerce subjects than you have to do your graduation also with commerce. Or you have only one another chance, to go for diploma courses.
But if you done your 12th with Science stream, than you are free to change your stream. You can go for any one stream like Commerce, Arts etc.
2nd January 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that a commerce with maths student can do but a commerce without maths student cannot do?
3rd April 2020, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I change to science even after giving board exam of commerce in 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?