28th February 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to change my MCA college(Sangamner college ,Ahmednagar) after first year under same University? I want to take admission in Pune colleges for the same

now i am in first year of MCA in Sangamner college ,Ahmednagar,but i want to change it to pune but the same university.is this possible to take admission in second year in pune college.

Rupali

21st November 2018, 10:16 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to change my MCA college(Sangamner college ,Ahmednagar) after first year under same University? I want to take admission in Pune colleges for the same

First of all you have to check whether any vacancy is available in the desired colleges...If so then contact both the management with the specific reason behind your shifting...Then do all the procedures of paper work inorder to change the college...You should first consider the current college situations...Then proceed with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?