3rd February 2018, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Failed 12th from Commerce stream and want to re-write the exam from Arts stream. How should I apply for it?

I failed my Higher Secondary board exam in the year 2012. I had appeared from Commerce stream which is bit difficult for me to understand. So, now I wish to write the exam again from Arts stream. So, please let me know how I should apply?

9th February 2018, 09:44 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Failed 12th from Commerce stream and want to re-write the exam from Arts stream. How should I apply for it?

You can take admission in any school or college in 11th standard and select Arts stream subjects. There is no upper age to pursue 12th course. You can apply for admission depending upon your percentage of marks in 10th standard.

Admission process in 11th standard generally begins in first week of April in different boards of India.
10th February 2018, 01:09 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Failed 12th from Commerce stream and want to re-write the exam from Arts stream. How should I apply for it?

As you have failed in 12th class and now you want to again go for 12th class but i think if you want to complete your 12th then there exist no problem at all. You can go for it freely with any complexion.

The thing is that you have to select the stream which you feel easy not the that one which you feel difficult. As here you have not specify the stream that in which stream you have in 12th class.

You can choose anyone according to your choice but my friend let me tell you one thing as you waste your one year with failed in 12th class but now please choose the appropriate one so that you can done your 12th easily.

You have to make proper time table so that you can study well and grasp the more and more thing. Read the subjects carefully.

Go the extra material so that you become perfect in one special stream. And you complete your 12th with good marks i.e more than 50% marks.

After completion your 12th you can get admission in graduation. As there are so many streams of graduation and you can choose according to your stream in 12th class. So make the interest in one stream.
10th February 2018, 01:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to rewrite your HSC exam from Arts stream, then you will have to visit regional Board Office and again fill the examination form by choosing Arts stream.

This can be also done from the school in which you are enrolled only if they provide this facility for students.

While filling examination form for Arts stream, you will have to pay the required amount for your re-exam also.

Admit card will be dispatched to your mentioned mailing address before conduction of exam.

And, you can then appear for Arts stream exam along with other regular candidates.
10th February 2018, 03:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There is no any difficulty while applying for 12th board examination again.
You just have to contact your school or college to apply. You are eligible to apply as a private candidate. In the month of July or August you should contact your college for filling forms. They will make you to understand all further procedures.
You can also change your school but will be eligible to apply as a private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?