21st December 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation without +2?

Sir, I have not completed +2, is it possible to complete graduation? I want to complete my graduation course, if it is possible then please let me know the details.

21st December 2017, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation without +2?

It is not possible to complete your graduation without completing XII standard or equivalent examination. Either you have to complete your 12th standard with any stream from a recognised board to complete your graduation or you have to complete diploma in Engineering from a recognised university or board.
21st December 2017, 08:45 PM
NeptuneSpear

Hello,

The only way to skip senior secondary (12th Class) is to opt for diploma that is usually taken by people in higher secondary (10th Class) and then take admission as lateral entry it will make your way of being a graduate. Polytechnic can be a medium for that as it offers you diploma in varied subjects such as computer,mechanical,civil,electrical etc.

Thank You.
21st December 2017, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete graduation course without studying 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for graduation course is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. So, after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue 12th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing graduation course.
21st December 2017, 08:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, Actually it is not possible to do graduation without +2.

> You cannot do any degree after completing 10th. You must have to clear 12th to do graduation.

> But you are eligible for doing diploma because it is based on 10th.

> Different diploma courses:-

- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in hotel management
- Diploma in fashion designing
etc
21st December 2017, 09:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for degree course after passing 12th class.

You can join diploma course after passing 12th class.

After passing 12th you go for graduation course because after that your future will be more bright.
21st December 2017, 11:42 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Sorry, to inform you that without doing 10+2 you are not eligible to apply for graduation, because to apply for graduation minimum qualification required is 10+2 from government recognized board.

So, to apply for graduation you must have to complete your 10+2 first and then you are eligible to apply for graduation courses.
21st December 2017, 11:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your graduation even without +2.

For pursuing graduation, you have to complete your Diploma course.

After completing Diploma course, you can take lateral entry to second year of Graduation directly.

In this case, you will have to pass Lateral Entry exam conducted by the college itself or the University.

The entrance exam contain the questions related to course that you have studies in Diploma course.
22nd December 2017, 02:28 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible. The only way is doing diploma ( any stream) after 10th, then join for the graduation in the same stream.

For Ex, anyone completed Diploma in Electronics can get graduate in BE (ECE).
22nd December 2017, 04:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing graduation (bachelor) degree course the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th course from a recognized university. Students having equivalent degree i.e; diploma degree are also eligible.

So having not completed your Class 12th you are not eligible for pursuing graduation degree course from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?