13th January 2018, 03:26 AM
Shru Mali

Is it possible to continue B.Com from 2nd and 3rd year through correspondence?

I cleared my 1st year of B.Com last year from college and due to some reason I want to continue the rest of my remaining 2 years of B.Com through correspondence. Is it possible or I will have to start again from the first year to do correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue B.Com from 2nd and 3rd year through correspondence?
  2. What shall I do to complete Graduation if having backlog in 2nd year being a BCom 3rd year student of Pune University? -- [New]
  3. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Com course? Am I eligible to do after completion of 2nd PUC in correspondence mode?
  5. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  6. Can I able to continue BE in Correspondence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE and going to discontinue my studies?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  8. Is it possible to register B.Com correspondence with regular degree?
  9. Procedure to continue B.Sc 3rd year in different college if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  10. Am I eligible to continue from 3rd year in UK if getting married after 2nd year if BDS?
  11. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  12. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  13. Can I continue B.Tech EEE from 3rd year after a log gap?
  14. How to continue 3rd year without dropping in National PG college, Lucknow if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for third renewal grant from MHRD DEPARTMENT?
  16. Can I continue from 2nd year after dropping 1 year?
  17. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  18. When should I start CAT preparation being a BCom(H) 2nd year student?
15th January 2018, 06:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue B.Com from 2nd and 3rd year through correspondence?

No, it is not possible to continue B.Com 2nd and 3rd year through correspondence after completion of your B.Com first year through regular mode. To be eligible to get B.Com degree certificate, you should have to pursue it in regular or correspondence mode. It is best to pursue your B.Com course through regular mode to find better job opportunities.
3rd October 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to continue B.Com from 2nd and 3rd year through correspondence?

i have completed b. com second year from autonomous college now i want to complete on correspondence what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?