15th February 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to register B.Com correspondence with regular degree?

Sir my aim is to do ca....but the CPT exam only on December...so I registered bcom regular at Kerala University....but I can't continue my bcom regular if I get CPT .....So I want to register bcom correspondence at same or different university...is it possible??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?
  2. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence?
  3. Is it possible to do regular and correspondence B.Com both at the same time?
  4. Can I do both regular and correspondence B.Com at the same time from same/different universities?
  5. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  6. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  8. Is it necessary to get 30% marks in each subject of CPT exam?
  9. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  10. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  11. Under WASE program 2015 Wipro will provide M.Tech degree or MS degree? Whether this degree will be regular or correspondence?
  12. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  13. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study for bachelor of law after completing B.Com with 55%?
  15. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  16. Is distance MBA beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
  18. Last date to register for Regular B.Com course?
15th February 2016, 10:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to register B.Com correspondence with regular degree?

You can do only one regular course at a time but you can do many correspondence courses at the same time along with the regular course.
So it is best for you to discontinue the regular course and then go for the correspondence course in B.Com if you are able to crack the CPT.
So it is not a problem for you to do B.Com as a correspondence course as long as you are not enrolled in the same course as a regular student.
15th February 2016, 11:25 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is it possible to register B.Com correspondence with regular degree?

If your university has option for correspondence then you can opt for it. But for that you have to approach to the university authorities to eliminate your name from the regular course. Once it is done, you have to take admission in the correspondence course by registering yourself on payment of requisite amount of fees. Unless you through the said procedure you will be a part of the correspondence course. If your university doesn't have option for correspondence then you can switch over to some other university.
16th February 2016, 01:02 AM
kantraman

We can register for one professional degree while doing one traditional qualification.No can not choose B.Com through correspondence as you are doing regular degree.
18th July 2022, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How can one get admission as regular student after passing 1st year through correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?