21st December 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my degree from 2nd year after discontinuing it in 2016?

I had discontinued my degree after writing my first semester in the year 2016. Is there any chance to continue my degree from 2nd semester onward from any other college affiliated to same university?

24th December 2018, 01:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my degree from 2nd year after discontinuing it in 2016?

The maximum duration to complete the three year bachelor course is five year.

So, if you have discontinued your course in the 2016 only after first semester then you are not eligible to appear for the second semester of the course now.

If you are interested in pursuing the degree you will have to start it from the beginning.
27th December 2018, 10:25 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my degree from 2nd year after discontinuing it in 2016?

As per the UGC norms, you would have to take re-admission in the course and then only you'll be allowed to continue with the course, that too from the beginning. i.e first semester. You wont be allowed to continue from where you left.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?