19th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu

Is it possible to do to b.ed degree thru my mca degree,but my U.G degree is B.sc botany in any university in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  3. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  4. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  5. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  6. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  7. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
  8. Which course is the best MCA or M.Sc? Which is beneficial for Computer field?
  9. How to do B.Ed after doing PG from Berhampur University, Odisha
  10. Am I eligible for assistant after completing degree without Botany?
  11. What is the future for MCA? I have completed my BSc degree
  12. Which degree program or course should I choose after completion of B.Sc degree?
  13. Can I do M.Tech degree after finishing BSc degree?
  14. Any PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? Qualifications required for doing MS degree?
  15. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  16. Scope of degree and universities in distance education?
  17. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
26th August 2012, 03:50 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu

The subject of your graduation does not affect in any way your admission in B ED degree. You will have to take admission in a separate BEd degree course. You can specialize in computer science. There is no such route to have a BEd in MCA degree anywhere in India.
28th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu

I am a qualified MCA and BSC with Physics chemistry and Maths. I want to do BED with computer Sc. major. Can you guide me about good and minimum charges taking university( correspondence)?
8th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.Ed along with my ug degree
7th August 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a Computer Science Teacher.
How can I do B Ed in Computer Science and from where ?
24th October 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E ( computer science).Due to some personal reasons i wish to do B.A english through distance education to opt for a government teacher post.Can i do B.ed at side with my B.E qualification.If so is will it be a problem to get to government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?