27th September 2016, 04:32 AM
kaushiki bhowmick

Is it possible to do B.Sc in Geography having Biology, Chemistry and Geography in 12th?

I want to get B.Sc in geography but in +12 my subjects are biology, chemistry and geography. So is it possible to get it in any way or not?

27th September 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc in Geography having Biology, Chemistry and Geography in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Sc. Geography course after completion of your 12th standard with Biology, Chemistry and Geography subjects from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to do B.Sc. Geography course. Admissions in B.Sc. course are offered through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
27th September 2016, 11:40 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc in Geography having Biology, Chemistry and Geography in 12th?

Yes, surely you can get admission in B.SC geography as you have completed your HSC. As per my knowledge your subjects will not create any we for that. Thanks
28th September 2016, 12:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can take geography as honours paper and there is no any restriction in subject selection. So no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?