27th July 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA on the basis of 10th Board results?

I have done my 10th from regular Board. Now, is it possible to do BA from open university on the basis of 10th Board results? Can't I get admission in any distance university?

30th July 2019, 01:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA on the basis of 10th Board results?

No, you are not eligible for admission to B.A. degree course to any recognized open or regular university on the basis of your Class 10th as the minimum education required to pursue any degree course is a Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board of education.

So, you must pursue higher secondary school degree course first to get admission to B.A. degree course even from a open university.
30th July 2019, 03:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in bachelor course.
The eligibility to get admission in the bachelor course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or institute.

So, you will have to pursue 12th or equivalent course to become eligible to get admission in any bachelor degree course.
30th July 2019, 04:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for admission in undergraduate course after 10th.

It is needed to have passed 12th from a recognized board to get admissikn in the bachelor degree course.

So, you will become eligible to pursue the course after 112th.
31st July 2019, 01:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in undergraduate course, it is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in any university (open or regular ) in bachelor course on 10th qualification.
31st July 2019, 04:03 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
After 10th you cant go for graduation, but you can go for diploma and after than you can pursue the graduation.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?