26th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BCA after 12th without science? Can I do it from CMC Konnagar?

Hi,

Is it possible to do bca after +2 without science? Can i do it from cmc konnagar?i am also persuing my B.A 3rd yr hons (eng). Now can i get admissiøn?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs will I get after doing a course from CMC Academy?
  2. Which is better to study among B.Sc(IT) and BCA after completing 12th Science? What kind of jobs I will get if pursue BCA?
  3. What all benefits does CMC provides in their EDGE Programme?
  4. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  5. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  6. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  7. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA? -- [New]
  8. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  9. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  12. Eligibility for MCA from DU after BCA with 75% marks and 12th with Computer science & without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  14. Will I get admission in BCA after completing 12th Biology?
  15. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
  16. Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  18. Is Science stream necessary for BCA after 12th standard?
26th October 2011, 01:38 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BCA after 12th without science? Can I do it from CMC Konnagar?

dear friend,
Yes, you can apply for BCA course..

But you must have maths or stats in 12th...

Otherwise , it is not possible for you take admission in BCA course..

So, if you have maths or stats then surely you can apply for BCA course.

All the best.
27th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do BCA after 12th without science? Can I do it from CMC Konnagar?

I am a commerce student. I have both computer and maths. So which computer course 12 would be more profitable? And after that cource, what options for jobs do i have?
17th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do BCA. I have done my 12th in 2000 yr. Due to some problem i have to leave my study, rgt now i am working and my percangtge is 42. in 12th class, but i am very much interested in BCA. How and from where can i take addmission by correspondance. Please send me full details about this query. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?