4th June 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether should I do graduation degree of one year or of three years?

Most urgent plz

i have completed my b.com in 1998 with 45% and b.lib with 70% in 2002
now in order to improve my b.com % for govt job purpose ( specially for b.lib posts where 50 % of graduation & 50 % of b.lib marks are taken )

what i have to do out of the following since i can not improve my old b.com % after so many years:-

1. A new b.com/graduation degree of one year duration.
2. A new b.com/graduation degree of three year duration.

Kindly provide the suitable link/documents/information so that i can take advantage of new graduation % with b.lib already done.

15th December 2014, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether should I do graduation degree of one year or of three years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most urgent plz

i have completed my b.com in 1998 with 45% and b.lib with 70% in 2002
now in order to improve my b.com % for govt job purpose ( specially for b.lib posts where 50 % of graduation & 50 % of b.lib marks are taken )

what i have to do out of the following since i can not improve my old b.com % after so many years:-

1. A new b.com/graduation degree of one year duration.
2. A new b.com/graduation degree of three year duration.

Kindly provide the suitable link/documents/information so that i can take advantage of new graduation % with b.lib already done.

You can do three year graduation which is valuable when compare with one year graduation course.

Its good to see that you are interested in Government exam. Since, you have already complete B.Com course so you no need to apply for B.Com course. You can apply for the exam which does not required any percentage of marks like, UPSC Civil Service, Combined Defence Exam and Other state Government exams or You can apply for M.Com course through distance mode and appear in Government based on your Master degree qualification.

Government Exams After Graduation:

-UPSC Civil Service Exam
-SSC Staff Selection Commission Exam
-Other State Government Exam
16th June 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether should I do graduation degree of one year or of three years?

I have completed MA. But for BA result as I got 3rd div, I cannot be satisfied. What can I do for the improvement of BA result.
7th March 2021, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Is one year bed can be done
Or one year graduation can be done for non government teaching
22nd September 2021, 08:46 PM
Minal F

Duration of graduation is 3 years, So you have to give all 3 year exams after then you will get a certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?