14th November 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Indian Army Service in Nursing while working in Tamilnadu Government?

i am already working in tamilnadu government in nursing in 10 years. i am intrested to indian army service in nursing this passiple are not? my qualification dip in nursing.

6th December 2011, 10:25 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Unhappy Re: Is it possible to do Indian Army Service in Nursing while working in Tamilnadu Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am already working in tamilnadu government in nursing in 10 years. i am intrested to indian army service in nursing this passiple are not? my qualification dip in nursing.
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Military Nursing Service as a Corps of regular Army. Your age criteria does not match with the eligibility for the same....

thank you
6th December 2011, 10:32 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Indian Army Service in Nursing while working in Tamilnadu Government?

hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Military Nursing Service as a Corps of regular Army. Your age criteria does not match with the eligibility for the same....

thank you
16th April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Indian Army Service in Nursing while working in Tamilnadu Government?

I'm so intrested to do in nursing, is dr any post for gnm male nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?