26th May 2013, 08:24 PM
sonu ragesh

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in EEE?

is it possible to doM tech in robotics after doing BTech inEEE

1st September 2015, 12:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in EEE?

M.Tech is the Master of Technology course. If you want to do master's degree in robotics engineering, you must appear for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology every year.

Yes, you can pursue master's degree in robotics after completing bachelor's degree in electrical and electronics engineering. GATE is online objective exam of 100 marks consisting of 65 questions from your stream and aptitude. You can appear for the GATE exam in electrical engineering.

After scoring good marks in GATE exam, you can take admission in IITs, NITs or other government engineering college.
3rd September 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Robotics after doing B.Tech in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu ragesh View Post
is it possible to doM tech in robotics after doing BTech inEEE
After completion of B.Tech degree in EEE, you are eligible for M.Tech in Robotics but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?