20th July 2011, 03:00 PM
vikram_vicki

Which Robotics field is good to opt for M.Tech in Robotics having completed my B.Tech in Computer Science?

i have done B.Tech in Computer Science nd want to know that which robitics field is good to opt for M.Tech in robotics

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  2. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  3. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in EEE?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  5. How to be a good robotics engineer? I am a 12th passed student
  6. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  7. How to take robotics as specialization after B.E graduation in IT stream
  8. Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?
  9. How can I get admission in Robotics college after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in ECE ?
  11. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  13. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  14. Am I eligible to do 6 months training in Robotics while doing CSE final year? Is it a good decision to opt for Robotics field?
  15. Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?
  16. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. How can I join to study PhD in Robotics being a 12th Science student?
  18. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
7th November 2011, 02:20 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Robotics field is good to opt for M.Tech in Robotics having completed my B.Tech in Computer Science?

dear friend,

i think you should opt for programming of robots .
because you are from CS dept and its gives a lot of help to you .
so just go for it and do it.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?