19th August 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,is it posisble to do MBBS after diploma in "mechanical enginering". if it is!I kindly request u to tell me the way to join in MBBS."PLEASE SIR" .

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBBS after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  5. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there other course I can do after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  10. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  11. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering by passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course? -- [New]
  14. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  18. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
19th August 2012, 06:11 PM
lalitgondaliya

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

you can't do M.B.B.S ,there is no scope for you. if you have an mechanical degree than suggest you to go for B.E in mechanical. so that after 3 years you will have wide scope with better future .
if you have problem for doing B.E or shortage of money than i will suggest you to go for job.
15th December 2012, 11:01 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sorry friend, you can't do this. It's not possible. Because you belongs to the mechanical line and MBBS is medical line. And here's a huge difference between both. You should concentrate in your own stream and definitely you'll get a good job.
20th September 2021, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do biology professor after passing diploma mechanical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?