15th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

From which site could I get the Geometry Practice Papers?

geometry practice papers is available on which site/.....please tell me what is to be done

22nd July 2015, 04:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which site could I get the Geometry Practice Papers?

See, there is nothing better than the test papers conducted and printed by each state. Every state have their own publication group and set of teachers, who publish the possible and tricky questions on every subject together in a booklet format. Commonly this booklet is known as test paper.
If you practice your test paper thoroughly from first page to the last page then you would not require any separate practice paper for any subject. The test paper suffices for every subject. In fact, the syllabus curriculum of 10th standard of every school suggests the same test paper to practice from. In addition to it, if you want school specific papers, then I would suggest you to go through the Geometry papers set by Regents High School. Log onto www.nysedregents.org/. Then choose the subject in which you want practice papers. In your case it is Geometry. This link will take you to a series of options to choose from and a series of years to choose from. CHoose a particular year and under that you would get a separate pdf of question paper to download. These papers have very tricky and knowledge mining questions. You must try it!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?