19th August 2011, 06:48 PM
veeraku

Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?

DEAR sir / mam

i was completed diploma and i am interested to be a technical sub inspector in Tamil Nadu police is it possible????

Regards

veerakumar

5th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?

sir i was completed diploma i am interested to be technical sub inspector of police in tamilnadu
5th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?

whether possible to do technical sub inspector police after diploma
9th September 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i am studing post diplomo in plastic mould techonology. this diplomo course is elegility for sub-inspector of police
11th October 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i was completed diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering and i am interested to be a technical sub inspector in Tamil Nadu police is it possible?

by
Sivagurunathan
7th November 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir am finished degree and my age for 29above so can i joint the sub-inspector
23rd December 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed mechanical engineering in diploma and i want to become a civil sub-inspector
15th March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

was completed diploma and i am interested to be a technical sub inspector in Tamil Nadu police is it possible????
17th May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am also completed Diploma in ECE and I am also interested to be a Technical SI in TN police,if any chance for it?
30th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i completed diploma in ECE i am also intersted to join tech si. if have any vacancy sir.
31st July 2012, 09:19 AM
ela.gana

Wink Re: Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?

[]DEAR sir / mam

i was completed diploma and i am interested to be a technical sub inspector in Tamil Nadu police is it possible????
i was completed in diploma engineering in electronic and communication engineering
so please send me infromation to its eligible are not to attain...
then i am studing degree course for bachalor of computer application so this year only final year so when i attain the tn police s.i exam....
Regards
21st January 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

iam complete in diploma interest in sub inspector how is possible?
21st January 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i was completed engineering(ece) and i am interested to be technical sub inspector in tamil nadu police is it possible???
20th October 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir.i am also completed indiplomo in ece and iam interested tamil nadu tech si.pls send exam date in this year
21st October 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected madam/sir,
I complet diploma in mechanical engineering.Is it possible to do technical sup inspector of police in tamilnadu?
Pls tel about. How to improve my qualification..?
11th March 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i was completed diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering and i am interested to be a technical sub inspector in Tamil Nadu police is it possible?

Regars,
Vignesh.M
23rd May 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Diploma in Electronics and commnication and currently working in a research institute.can you please let me know whether iam eligible for the technical SI post, control room related post, finger print post, when this post will be announced and how i will come to know, is there any website or it will be advertised in the newspaper please reply 09035738490
6th June 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,
I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication. I know I am qualified for the the entrance level, but I would like to know about the height requirement for the particular job. So kindly update the height requirements ..
16th February 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i was completed diploma and i am interested to be a technical sub inspector in Tamil Nadu police is it possible?
5th July 2015, 02:11 AM
mohamed bashit

dear sir/madam
i am mohamed hanifa iam diplamo holder with twenty arrears i am intrested in police job pls do any help me my mobile number is 8012758500 email id [email protected]
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?