2nd July 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?

AFTER COMPLETING MY BE IN MECHANICAL BRANCH IF IT IS POSSIBLE ENTER THE MARINE ENGINEERING AND GIVE DETAILS OF DURATION AND TRAINING CENTER PLEASE IN MY EMAIL ID [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  2. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  6. Whats all is there in merchant navy medical examination? short height any barrier? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  8. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  13. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  14. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  17. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  18. What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?
20th September 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?

after compleating be mechanical engineering where provide apprentiship training from government sectors
6th August 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?

i have complete my engineering in mechanical branch ,i want to take admission in marine trraining?
11th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do marine engineerig course after completion of mechanical engineering to become a marine engineer? or any training is provided to become marine engineer after mechanical engineering done.
6th April 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing B.E mechanical engineering nest i am join a one year marine engineering so ask some entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?