12th August 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing 1st year from another university?

1st complete in nmu university, can i change in Mumbai university for direct 2nd year bca. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing 1st year in other university

13th August 2021, 11:30 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing 1st year from another university?

You can complete your BCA first year at one college and continue in the second year at another college.

You might have to appear for the first year's subject's exams all over again if your previous university does not have the same subjects. Definitely after completing ur 1st year you will be eligible for 2nd year.
30th July 2022, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing 1st year from another university?

can i get bca 2nd year admission in abdul kalam technical university lucknow via my first year bca marksheet is from babu banarasi das university. how can i take admission on the basis of my first year marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?