2nd January 2019, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Agriculture) seat with 78% in 2nd PUC Theory and 99 marks in KCET?

Hi everyone, I have secured 78% marks in 2nd PUC Theory papers. I have also scored 99 marks in KCET. I want to get seat for BSc(Agriculture) course. So, with such marks, I will get seat for this course?

14th January 2019, 07:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Agriculture) seat with 78% in 2nd PUC Theory and 99 marks in KCET?

Admission in B.Sc Agriculture course is not offered on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination in a government colleges.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by ICAR, BHU, and other institutes for admission.

Candidates passed 12th in PCB or PCM are eligible to appear for the examination. The minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination varies with examination.

So, visit official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
17th July 2022, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Agriculture) seat with 78% in 2nd PUC Theory and 99 marks in KCET?

The puc marks is 78% and k cet 75 in pcmb and bsc agriculture practical exam 180 i will get sets sir
30th July 2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 83/240 in kcet and 75% in 2nd pic and 156 marks in practical exam can I get seat for bsc agriculture college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?