22nd April 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in any regular colleges to do M.Sc having 3 years since completion of B.Sc?

Hi, I completed my B.Sc in the year 2017 after which I did not studied further. Now, I want to continue my studies and start with M.Sc. Can I get admission in any recognized and regular colleges for pursuing M.Sc even though after having a gap of 3 years?

21st April 2021, 12:48 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any regular colleges to do M.Sc having 3 years since completion of B.Sc?

Yes, It is possible to get admission in any regular colleges to do M.Sc having 3 years since completion of B.Sc.

There is no age related restriction to pursue M.Sc course.

Candidate must have completed B.Sc from recognized university to get admission.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of merit list of B.Sc score.
30th April 2021, 07:20 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any regular colleges to do M.Sc having 3 years since completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I completed my B.Sc in the year 2017 after which I did not studied further. Now, I want to continue my studies and start with M.Sc. Can I get admission in any recognized and regular colleges for pursuing M.Sc even though after having a gap of 3 years?
Yes,of course one can continue his/her studies even after a gap.
One can study either regular bases or through distance or correspondence bases.
You to visit the institute or university personally or can connect over call and explain your situation ,then you can enquire about the distance education course,subjects offered and chances/placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?