26th June 2019, 01:59 PM
Surinder #

Procedure to apply for name correction in UGC NET?

How can I correct my name in UGC NET? When I applied form for UGC NET my name in Aadhar card is wrong spelt as Surindr Kaur but my original name is Surinder Kaur. Now I have updated my Aadhar card and name is correct but I want to change my name in UGC NET from Surindr Kaur to Surinder Kaur.

21st April 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for name correction in UGC NET?

With due respect, I Rinshana P. A, sent this letter to put into your kind notice about my concern regarding the oversight on the UGC Net Examination E-Certificate (it is printed as Rinshana instead of Rinshana P A, Roll No. 13080355, ). The exam was conducted on 24th December 2011even though I feel proud to get qualified on it. The oversight makes me worried.
30th April 2021, 07:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for name correction in UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With due respect, I Rinshana P. A, sent this letter to put into your kind notice about my concern regarding the oversight on the UGC Net Examination E-Certificate (it is printed as Rinshana instead of Rinshana P A, Roll No. 13080355, ). The exam was conducted on 24th December 2011even though I feel proud to get qualified on it. The oversight makes me worried.
When one had applied for the exam ,there would be one month time gap given in order to correct the names etc,once the results got declared and one had received the certificate then one must put a required to the concerned authority in short duration so that it can be resolved.
After a long gap,there would be thick chances to be resolved.In private sector it wont be any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?