25th May 2012, 09:41 PM
akshaynaik58

Is it possible to get into diploma in mechanical after getting 50% in 12th science?

is it possible to get into diploma in mechanical after geting 50 per in 12th sc. with the scor phy,47, ch,49,maths,44

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  2. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  3. Is it possible to get into diploma in mechanical after getting 50% in 12th science?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  6. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  7. How to join diploma in mechanical after 12th? I am studying 12th
  8. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  11. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  12. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  13. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  16. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  17. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
26th May 2012, 09:20 AM
MANIKANDAN81290

Default Re: Is it possible to get into diploma in mechanical after getting 50% in 12th science?

Hai
yah its possible dear. And you got a 50% its enough for diplimo in mechanical. Many of the diplomo colleges is there dear. Then you go to join for that college do not think and no doubt you confidently try your best.

Colleges:-

sri balaji polytecnic
vandalur

central polytechnic college
tharamani

c.n.polytechnic
vepery

meenakshi krishnan polytechnic college
pammal

java polytecnic
thirunindravur

etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?