22nd May 2011, 08:36 PM
skbhargava

Procedure to get admission in ET diploma after 12th exam? Last date to apply for the exam? Is it based on the 12th marks or on the entrance exam?

What is the procedure to get the admission in ET diploma after 10+2 exam and what is the last date to apply for the same. Whether it is based on the marks obtained in +2 exam or it is based on entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  2. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission to study Microbiology Honours with 88.7% in 12th WBCHSE Biology?
  5. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher?
  7. Admission process for bioinformatics in maharashtra? based any entrance exam or 12th board exam marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
  9. Can I study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia without studying Maths being a Commerce student?
  10. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  11. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  12. What is the procedure followed to become mechanical engineer after finishing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  14. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  16. Is the IIT entrance exam same after completion of 12th and diploma course?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
19th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in ET diploma after 12th exam? Last date to apply for the exam? Is it based on the 12th marks or on the entrance exam?

i want to know what is the last date to get admission in diploma in civil and mechanical . when the admissions are starting . what is the cut off in civil and mechanical of colleges in mumbai navi mumbai and pune Is diploma done after 12th is diffrent as of done after 10th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?