13th November 2010, 04:29 PM
sudhachakraborty

Is it possible to give final year exam after 7 years?

i was doing BCA in the 7 years back but could not give the final semester.can i give my year of exam in bca after 3years n become a graduate

Related Questions:
  1. GATE eligibility for MSc IT correspondence students?
  2. Can a candidate unable to appear in his final year exam, appear for final year B.Com exam from Mumbai center? When the exams is conducted?
  3. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  4. Can I appear for B.Com final year exam after completing 1st and 2nd year 9 years back?
  5. Procedure to join a good M.Tech College?
  6. Am i eligible to give WBCS exam while in BCA final year? I have completed 3 years engineering diploma and 1 year Networkign engineering
  7. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  8. Can I give IPCC exam while pursuing B.Com final year
  9. Can I give the exam of income tax officer in final year after studying final year engineering computer science
  10. Last 5 years solved question papers for Final year B.Com of Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) -- [New]
  11. How can I give GPSC exam? I am a B.A final year student
  12. Possibility to appear in final exam of BA Political Science after two years gap?
  13. Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  14. Can I give the exam of AIMCET after passing BCA final year
  15. Information about Mamlatdar entrance exam
  16. How to join ICWA course after studying B.Com?
  17. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear in B.Com final year exam having 4 supplementary papers in 2nd year?
13th November 2010, 11:49 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give final year exam after 7 years?

Dear Friend
Dont leave you degree in middle and why you want to do it after 7 years..do you think will it be any useful for your carrier point of view..try hard and try to complete it soon.
coming to the question whether you can write your exam in bca after 3years or not it purely depends on the university your colleges follow it depends on their rule.
Regards
~~
14th November 2010, 08:05 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

YES it is possible to give final year exam after 7 years

try hard and try to complete it soon.
coming to the question whether you can write your exam in bca after 3years or not it purely depends on the university your colleges follow it depends on their rule

good luck.
30th April 2011, 07:32 PM
ginny.duggal
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to give final year exam after 7 years?

my dear it totally depends on the university from where you were doing BCA ........ all the best and I wish that you got chance to complete your graduation.................
30th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I was admittted in B.E. in an Engineering College Under Mharishi Dayanand Universiy, Rohtak. But there is some Supplementary Papers(including Even & Odd semester). I want only to confirm that what is the completion period for B.E.? Is it still 7 years?
11th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc.part 1and 2 in zoology[ hons],30 years back. i want to complete b.sc. part 3 now,how do i go about?
14th December 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get chances after 7 years to complete B.E. from MDU?
14th December 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

even after writing good getting 0s in all the supplementary papers for 3 consecutive semesters in MDU BE ? what to do anyone can suggest
2nd May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I m a B.E(I.T) pass out from mdu in 2009, but i still have 2 papers back. My question is, what is duration for completion of b.e that mdu grants ? Plz help....
27th September 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 1 backlog of 6 semester and its been 7 years since i m doing my degree. M i eligible to give exam this december .? Plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?