23rd July 2015, 02:28 PM
Nataasha khattar

Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course?

I'm a 17 year old student studying in class 12th and I aspire to become a pilot. I have English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with Physical education. I don't have Maths. Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course? As I really don't want to waste 1 year in open schooling. I really want to fly and accomplish my dream of becoming a pilot. Please help! Regards

8th December 2017, 08:30 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course?

To become a pilot, You are required to join flying training school to get pilot license. After (10+2), You can apply for flying training school. Selection in flying school will be based on Written Test, Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test. You can also become a pilot through AFCAT and SSB Interview.

Pilot Licenses

SPL (Student Pilot License)
It is basic step to start your career.

PPL (Private Pilot License)
It can be obtained by 60 hours of flying.

CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
It can be obtained by 190 hours flying.

AFCAT

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM subjects.
- Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.
- Minimum height should be 162.5 cms with corrected weight. Leg Length should be minimum 99 cms and maximum 120 cms. Thigh Length should be maximum 64 cms. Sitting Height should be minimum 81.5 cms and maximum 96 cms. Eye Vision should be 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other eye.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?