21st February 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for Pilot training?

How to get scholarship for Pilot training? I wanted to do Pilot training but I am really not ready to spend lot of money for that so can someone provide me the information which I need to follow to get the scholarship for doing the pilot training without spend money. Waiting for a positive response from any. Thank you.

26th February 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for Pilot training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get scholarship for Pilot training? I wanted to do Pilot training but I am really not ready to spend lot of money for that so can someone provide me the information which I need to follow to get the scholarship for doing the pilot training without spend money. Waiting for a positive response from any. Thank you.

Actually, there is no special scholarship for Pilot Training (CPL) course in India. Candidates can contact the flying school for more details regarding scholarships. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGURA) offers a reduction in fee to all the candidates. Actually the fee for the CPL in IGRUA is Rs 45 Lakhs but they collect only Rs 38 Lakhs from students. The remaining money is made up by the Government. The IGRUA website link is given Click Here. There are also scholarships for various categories of students in Saraswati Aviation Academy. Saraswati Aviation Academy website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?