22nd February 2018, 09:52 AM
Ramiyaraj

Is it possible to join NIFT after B.Tech? What all is the admission criteria for it?

I have completed my Bachelor of Technology. Now I want to join National Institute of Fashion technology. Is it possible? If yes, than how should I apply for it? What all are the admission criteria for NIFT?

26th February 2018, 03:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join NIFT after B.Tech? What all is the admission criteria for it?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in NIFT ( National Institute of Fashion Technology ).

It is among the premier institute for fashion and designing course. You are eligible to get admission in master degree in the course.

Candidates passed B.Tech degree are eligible for admission in M.F.Tech or M.Des course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

You can apply for the application form online at its official website. For detail information about examination visit at http://www.nift.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?