20th June 2011, 05:50 PM
sandip_an

Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?

Can I learn french language / Spanish language through distance mode anywhere from India?

S.Chanda from Siliguri, West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  2. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  3. How to do M.A in French by distance mode in India and Abroad?
  4. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  5. How to do advanced Diploma in French through correspondence?
  6. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  7. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  9. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  10. Can I do French course after graduation?
  11. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  12. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  14. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  15. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  17. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  18. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?
28th June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?

sir, pls tell me name of universities in india which conduct the french language through correspondece

chandan kumar,New Delhi
16th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?

Madurai kamraj university , Bharati vidyapeeth deemed university and IGNOU they are authentic for french learners who want to pursue a certificate or diploma in" french language" through distance mode
However the CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FRENCH [THROUGH DISTANCE MODE] BY MADURAI KAMRAJ UNIVERSITY IS ONLY OF 3 MONTHS :) , hope this information is helpful for french learners :)
30th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

please inform the universities where i can do ma in french correspondence mode
13th October 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done 06 months certificate in French Language from IGNOU. I want to go further and want to do Diploma in
French Language . I want to know which university offer course in ' DIploma in French Language "
11th February 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Could you please tell which all universities in India help me to get degree in French through correspondence course
29th February 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Yes, you can study Spanish online in India at Hispanic Horizons. It is the only Instituto Cervantes Accredited Center in India, and the 6th one in Asia (International Accreditation). We offer Spanish classes in the classroom and online. It is run by Spanish nationals. You can check the website here: https://www.hispanic-horizons.org
Thank you. Hope this info is helpful to you :)
25th November 2020, 02:48 PM
Arifa altaf

Yes,it is possible to learn French language/Spanish language through distance mode because we are living in digital era and also most of our studies is based online mode system ,so you can easily access classes through online mode anywhere in India and no matter where you are there are various website to provide you a good course on foreign language some are free and some are charged ,but fees is also reasonable which student can easily afford with their pocket money .
Some website name which I mention below
Coursera https://www.coursera.org/
Lingvist https://lingvist.com/
Duolingo https://www.duolingo.com/
FluentU https://www.fluentu.com/en/
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?