26th June 2012, 12:04 PM
surajit aditya

Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?

respected sir/maam,
if i do B.sc in anthropology honours then is it possible for me to do M.sc in biochemistry? what are the job scopes for anthropology honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  2. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  3. Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors
  4. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  9. Can I do MSc Medical Biochemistry after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  10. Which bachelor course has more scope in Foreign countries Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics or Anthropology?
  11. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  12. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  13. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
  14. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.?
  15. biochemistry is good or not after bsc biotechnology?
  16. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  17. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  18. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
26th June 2012, 05:00 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surajit aditya View Post
respected sir/maam,
if i do B.sc in anthropology honours then is it possible for me to do M.sc in biochemistry? what are the job scopes for anthropology honours?
one can join in M.Sc in Biochemistry soon after the completion of B.Sc with Medical or Science related streams.

If you have gone through Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subject in your Graduation, then it will be an added advantage for you in M.Sc Biochemistry.

If you are not even an average candidate in Chemistry, then don't opt for this course. Because, in Biochemistry, you have to remember the various big chemical structures.

Candidates who will complete this course will have good number of job opportunities in several
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals

Here are some of the best colleges for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Punjab.

-Guru Nanak Deve University, Amritsar
-Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
-Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana

You can join this course in any of the above mentioned colleges whch are good for this course.

During the course, try to gain subject knowledge and try to be strong enough in practical knowledge too.

If you are having strong practical knowledge, obviously you can peform well in the job which you are going to join which will benefit you in moving to higher level positions in a short span of time.

Try to get job through campus placements itself. Initially, the candidates will not be paid high salaries by companies.

Decide yourself of the department which you want to join either Quality control, Production or R&D and prepare accordingly. Wish you all the best.

SCOPE OF ANTHROPOLOGY

. In government sectors, they can find jobs in areas of
Agricultural Practices
Demography
Human Resource Development
Tribal Welfare etc
Career in Private sector

In private sector anthropologist can find jobs mainly in areas of
Teaching
Research Works
In Museums
Government Career

Commission for Scheduled Castes
Commission on Schedule Tribes
ICMR
Minority Commission
Other Backward Classes Commission
Planning Commission
The Police Department etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?