2nd December 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to get Railway Job being a candidate having completed MBA in the year of 2009? Which Sarkari Jobs can I apply for?

i completed my mba in 2009 with finance and marketing as my specalization. Now i am intrested to do sarkari job. So it is possible for me to get the railway job or not.Also informe about any other sarkari job which i can do it.

6th December 2011, 07:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to get Railway Job being a candidate having completed MBA in the year of 2009? Which Sarkari Jobs can I apply for?

Yes, definitely you can apply for railway jobs. RRB carries out railway recruitment exams. The candidate can apply according to their academic background and also interested job profiles through the concerned website. You can also apply for job vacancies arising under central as well as state government sectors. The candidate can also apply for jobs in Defense, Army, Navy, etc.
14th August 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible for me to get Railway Job being a candidate having completed MBA in the year of 2009? Which Sarkari Jobs can I apply for?

how can i get the job of ticket checker in railways after completing 10th with 55% ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?