17th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Meenakshi dave

Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?

Respected Sir, I want to ask u that I have completed B.Sc 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur and now my family is having some financial problems so they can't afford my fees of BNPG college so I want to do my B.Sc 2nd year as a private student. is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  2. Is it possible to get admission in BSc 2nd year through exam after doing BSc 1st year from private college?
  3. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  4. B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?
  5. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
  6. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  7. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular?
  8. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  9. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  10. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?
  11. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  12. Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?
  13. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  14. What exactly is the eligibility criteria of JELET in my case?
  15. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get HBTI college in Kanpur in B.Tech 2nd year after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  17. Can I get job if scored less than 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?
  18. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
22nd August 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?

I have completed 1st year from other university and continue 2nd year from other engineering university can I apply for government job
12th September 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?

Sir, I want to ask you that I have completed BCA 1st year from SRBM college, Jalore and now my family is having some financial problems so they can't afford my fees of the college so I want to do my BCA 2nd year as a private student. is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCA from Private after completing 1st year from regular college? Please answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?