22nd March 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BCCA and I am in the 1st year of the course and after completing it I want to pursue 2nd year of the course from Abroad so I want to know is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  2. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  4. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  5. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  6. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  7. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular?
  8. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  9. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  11. Can I go for UPSC after pursuing BCCA 2nd year?
  12. Is it possible to do 11th and 12th in medical from India after completion of 10th from abroad?
  13. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  15. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  16. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?
  17. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
26th March 2017, 05:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

No, it is not possible to pursue 1st year BCCA from India and 2nd year BCCA course from Abroad. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete course from the same country and from the same university/ college.

No change or transfer to another college/ university while pursuing the course is not allowed. If you wish to pursue the remaining part of BCCA course from Abroad after completion of your 1st year from India, you need to discontinue from the course and you need to take fresh admission in first year of BCCA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?