21st February 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.Ed correspondence while working as a Teacher? Will it be the same as regular course?

Respected Sir, I am working as a Teacher and I want to pursue B.Ed course while working so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Ed correspondence while working as a Teacher? Will it be the same as regular course? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2017, 07:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Ed correspondence while working as a Teacher? Will it be the same as regular course?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and it is a professional degree course required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher of government funded schools.

Yes you can certainly pursue B.Ed degree course in distance mode if you have completed your your graduation degree course with 50% marks from a recognized university.

Further as far as you are concerned about the recognition of your B.Ed degree course completed in distance mode to be similar to the validity of B.Ed degree course done in regular mode then I would like to let you know that it depends upon the recognition of your university by different regulatory body like UGC, DEC,etc. .

So the best open university for pursuing B.Ed in distance mode is IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) as it is a national university and hence holds the approval of all regulatory body.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?