30th May 2016, 01:49 AM
abhi@indianarmy

Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?

I have passed 12 exam this year.I am not satisfied with my % so I want to ask that can I persue graduation with 12th improvement??? What should I do for that? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  2. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  5. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  6. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  7. Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?
  8. Can I do B.Tech after scoring 49% in PCM in intermediate
  9. What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?
  10. What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?
  11. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  12. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 70% in 10th, 70% in 12th Improvement and 75% in Graduation?
  15. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  16. Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?
  17. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  18. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
30th May 2016, 03:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?

Yes, you can pursue Graduation course on the basis of your 12th standard improvement examination marks.

Mostly, the improvement examination marks will be released before the admission process for Graduation course starts.

So, you need to apply for admission to Graduation course on the basis of your 12th standard board examinations.

Some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission in Graduation course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
1st June 2016, 03:31 AM
Adhayay

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?

Yes, it is possible to take admission in colleges on the basis of 12th standard improvement board exams. You can take admission in you interest coarce in college on the basis of 12th improvement board exams.
7th June 2019, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Can my son get admission in Fybsc as he also wants to appear for skilled improvement exam in July 2019
30th June 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 1st year graduation student can i attend 12th improvment exam and my gredution degree vaid hoga??
21st December 2020, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am first year graduation student can I attend twelth improvement exam and my graduation degree valid hoga
26th August 2022, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

It is possible that I take admission in graduation on 12 th board marksheet and then give improvement my graduation degree is valid or not???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?