30th October 2011, 01:05 AM
Awd26

Can I give SCRA Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Learning?

Can i give exam of scra railway i am done diploma in mech engg through distance mode

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  2. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  3. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  4. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  5. Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?
  6. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  8. Monthly salary of B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in SCRA?
  9. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  11. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  12. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  13. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  14. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  15. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  16. How to do distance learning diploma in mechanical engineering from AICTE approved university
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  18. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
31st October 2011, 11:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give SCRA Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Learning?

You can definitely apply for the SCRA exam. You need to have completed the 12th class with about 50-60% of marks in the 12th class level. You need to study the mathematics as the main subject. Also you need to study any of the one subject’s such as Physics or chemistry in the 12th class. You should be between 17 -21 years of age.
31st October 2011, 11:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give SCRA Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Learning?

You can definitely apply for the SCRA exam. You need to have completed the 12th class with about 50-60% of marks in the 12th class level. You need to study the mathematics as the main subject. Also you need to study any of the one subject’s such as Physics or chemistry in the 12th class. You should be between 17 -21 years of age.
17th December 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for scra exam after doing my b.tech from mechanical trade?
3rd January 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i done diploma in DECE and i done B.E ECE ,if possible i can attend SCRA exam ,
27th May 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma engineering in mechanical from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA ....I havnt done 12th .....
so can i give SCRA entrance exam after completing diploma???
24th December 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir in one year i will complete my mechanical engineering degree...can i elligible to write scra exam
24th December 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir in one year i will complete my mechanical engineering degree...can i elligible to write scra exam
26th August 2022, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM PERSUING BTECH IN ECE, CAN I APPEAR FOR SCRA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?