19th December 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to re-appear for AIEEE after passing 12th board exams 3 years ago?

I have 3 years of gap after my 12th. Can I re-appear for AIEEE exam in the coming session? I got 78 percent in 12th board exam which I passed three years ago.

23rd December 2018, 11:29 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to re-appear for AIEEE after passing 12th board exams 3 years ago?

First thing I would like to let you know that since 2014, AIEEE and IIT JEE has been replaced by JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) for offering admission across any centrally funded engineering colleges or other private engineering colleges.

Also, the maximum attempt allowed for appearing in JEE is 3 consecutive attempts that includes the attempt made in the year in which the candidate has completed his/her Class 12th and the attempts made in following two years.

So. having completed your Class 12th three years ago, you are not eligible for appearing in JEE.

For more details regarding JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
23rd December 2018, 10:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to re-appear for AIEEE after passing 12th board exams 3 years ago?

The full form of AIEEE is All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

Now, AIEEE is replaced by Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

There are three consecutive attempts for JEE Main exam. If a candidate appeared for board exam of 12th in 2019 then candidate can apply for JEE Main exam in 2019, 2020 and 2021. You can not apply for exam after three years ago.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?