7th December 2015, 08:26 AM
SalmanRazaq

Is it possible for someone with high marks to get admission to a proper BBA college?

Hello
I am pursuing +2 in science(computer science) stream right now. I have managed to achieve 94% marks in first year and hopefully expect something similar in second year as well. Is it possible for someone with these marks to get admission to a proper BBA college? I have decided to not pursue any science careers and move on to commerce, and management studies to be more specific...

Related Questions:
  1. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  3. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  4. Admission in any government college for a candidate who has scored 72 marks in CMAT and secured 71% in BBA?
  5. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  6. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  7. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  8. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
  9. Can I get admission in a good college in IPU after scoring 7437 marks in BBA?
  10. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of BBA having kt in first year?
  12. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  13. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  15. What job oriented course should I opt? I have done my 12th with compound arts(Arts+Math) stream
  16. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  17. Can I get admission in BBA in IPU after scoring 52% marks in best four subjects
  18. What is the percentage required to get myself admitted to class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?