9th April 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in IT after HSc exam? I am interested in Information and Technology

I m interest in information technology but i m a student of commerce group so is it possible for me to study in IT after this hsc exam?
If possible then How can ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  2. What is better course in BSc Agriculture? Which are the better colleges in Tamilnadu to study BSc Agriculcutre? I have completed my HSc exam
  3. Should I go for job or do MS Nanotechnology?
  4. How to give HSC exam after scoring 58% overall and 48% in PCM? Can I reappear in HSC exam?
  5. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  6. Can I write Group I or Group II exam after completing B.Tech Information technology
  7. How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?
  8. Can I appear for CS exam after scoring 67.67% in HSC and 48% in TYB.Com
  9. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Is computer subject important for IT? I am interested in information technology
  11. List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same
  12. How to study B.Arch if I am a average student in HSc class
  13. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done? -- [New]
  14. Have interest in Information Technology but want to do MBBS after 12th science
  15. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  16. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  17. List of universities in UK or Germany for higher studies in heat transfer and combustion technology?
  18. List of optional courses after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2014, 06:28 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Is it possible to study in IT after HSc exam? I am interested in Information and Technology

Yes, you can study IT after HSC exam in Commerce. There are 3 years courses which are B.Sc(IT), BCA etc. Some universities even offer a B.Sc. IT course either through regular programs or through distance-learning courses. But, you can't get admission in B.Tech in IT or B.E because, you have not Science in 12th and only Science student can do B.Tech in IT. You should take admission in any College of India which provides IT course. After doing Graduation degree you can do Master degree such as, MCA, M.A in IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?